HP LaserJet 5000N printer incorporates HPs most innovative new technologies establishing new standards for paper-handling speed quality and network printer management. These printers are ideal for general office finance CAD desktop publishing marketing ... any workgroup that requires fast high-quality monochrome printouts. And with the ability to print from 3x5 inch to full-bleed 11x17 images theyre an affordable alternative to multiple-printer departments or outsourcing.
- 1200 x 1200 DPI
- 17 PPM (13 Second first page out)
- Wide Format (12.28 x 18.5)
- Network Ready (10 BaseT and 10 Base2)
- 8 MB RAM (expandable to 100 MB)
- 3 Paper Trays for 850 sheet input
- Connects Via Parallel (IEEE 1284 Bidirectional) Serial (RS-232C) LocalTalk and Ethernet (10 BaseT / 10 Base2)
- PostScript Level 2 emulation
- Environments: Windows 3.1 95 98 2000 NT XP Unix Macintosh 7.1+ OSX OS/2 DOS
Manual and drivers can be downloaded from HPs website for free.